Direct Asset Partners has a successful track-record of over thirty years as a leading private equity firm. Here is some more information about the company.
- • $11 billion of committed capital in eight institutional private equity funds
- • Strong returns on investments, consistently achieved
- • Direct Asset Partners has solid working relationships with key operational management in our companies.
- • We have worked with more than 110 portfolio companies with over $20 billion of total acquisition value gives Direct Asset Partners invaluable knowledge.
- • Our investment experts are with us for the long-term
Direct Asset Partners came together in the mid-1980’s, aiming to invest in growth businesses and to work closely with their managements.
We focus on high quality companies that exhibit earnings sustainability and growth, taking positions in public securities, with a bias toward being long-term investors.
When circumstances, internal or external to companies combine to depress their valuation, we take the opportunity to invest at such attractive valuations.
Only after it has been deeply researched, and it presents a compelling long-term return, does a company make its way into our portfolio.